Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey You!


Well, I was chatting with one of my favorite residents today and we came up with the best name possible for a baby: HAYU! It happens all the today, I am horrible with names and have already admitted that this poor #4 will be Elizabeth Caryn Alex HAYU! I trip over every possible name. You would think I'd get it right once in a while especially when talking about the oldest, but it still does not help so here's my vote for #4's name: HEY YOU!

UPDATE on new cousins name: WILLIAM NICHOLAS II was born on Saturday, March 8 and weighed in at a healthy 8 pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was called every one of my brothers' names too. I'm sure coming from a family of 5 you also experienced this. As a parent, I do it too, and when it happens I just tell the kids that someday they will hopefully get the same opportunity to do it to their children. It's just a right of passage.

:) Peachy