Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Let Me Touch Your Butt!!"

The things that come out of the mouths of babes! The last 3 days, Alex has been running around the house at about noon yelling: "Let Me Touch Your Butt!!" At least that's what it comes out as... When I repeat it back to him, he stares at me oddly. Then he says, "Benjamin, touched my butt!!" What??? Finally, he says, "It's dark out, me touch your butt!!"

Mommy and Daddy had a good laugh when we finally figured out what he was saying: Let me get dressed for bed!! He sees Ben dressed in his pajamas most of the day because we refuse to turn the heat higher than 64 and the poor kids got icicles growing from his nose. Alex thinks it's time to go to bed all day.

Now I know, he's not a pervert, he just wants to be warm and comfy like his baby brother.

1 comment:

kborn said...

Our house is 63 and there are no icicles here.

I love my Godson.